The Keysight B2201A low leakage mainframe reduces the cost of test by enabling automated characterization tests. It supports a four-SMU, full-Kelvin configuration, and a capacitance meter, with room for future expansion. The B2201A low leakage mainframe has14 unique internal path measurement inputs and a distinctive capacitance measurement compensation feature for two of the inputs. The front panel gives you control via the keypad or optional light pen.
- Lit display of relay status for fast verification and debug of measurement setups.
- Keysight EasyEXPERT software controls and automates switch settings via an intuitive GUI.
- Flexible CV inputs with integrated Keysight EasyEXPERT software capacitance compensation.
- Modular design supports 12, 24, 36, and 48 triaxial output configurations.
- Compatible with Keysight B2220A low leakage probe card interface.
- Ten femtoamp measurement resolution through the switch using the Keysight 4156C, B1500A, or E5270B HRSMU.
- Transient current settling time to < 300 fA; less than 2 seconds with 10 V input step.
- 30 MHz bandwidth at -3dB.
- Channel isolation of 50 teraohms for low-current triaxial paths.